zaterdag 26 mei 2012

X-TRA Records - The Best Of X-TRA Records



Let's Go For A Ride - Collegians
I've Searched - Heartspinners
It's Over Now - Youngtones
I'll Remember - Butterball Five
The Bells - Belaires
Mixture of Love - Admirations
Patricia - Youngtones
Gonna Find My Pretty Baby - Admirations
Butterball - Butterballs
It Ain't True - Sonics
You I Adore - Belaires
Where Are You - Belaires
You and Me - Unkowns
Can I Come Over - Youngtones
Tell Me Why - Belaires
I Do - Youngtones
Lil Lil Lulu - Belmarks
I Won't Tell A Soul - Butterballs
Oh Baby - Belaires
One More Chance - Unknowns
Get Together Again - Youngtones
Once In A Lifetime - Sonics
Coo Coo Coodle Coo - Admirations
Heavenly Night - Collegians
Rosa - Belaires
By the Candleglow - Youngtones
Oh So Much - Heartspinners

http://www.filefactory.com/file/3mlodjzzohif/n/The_Best_Of_X-TRA_Records_rar

1 opmerking: