zondag 23 september 2012

Class & Rendezvous Vocal Groups


1. Why Do Fools Fall In Love/Gallahads
2. Here's That Rainy Day/Intervals
3. Teenager's Love Song/Pharoahs featuring Rickey
4. Sad Fool/Rollettes
5. Oh Gee Oh Golly/Earl Nelson & Pelicans
6. My Heart's Desire/Blenders
7. My Love Is Gone/Sputniks
8. Wow Wow Baby/Searchers
9. You Are My Only Love/Intervals
10. Two Timing Lover/Lions
11. No More/Little Victor & Vistas
12. If Only The Sky Were A Mirror/Classics
13. Hey Mary Ann/Sputniks
14. I Bow To You/Earl Nelson & Pelicans
15. Don't Try/Tangiers
16. Little Rose/Blenders
17. Funny How Times Goes By/Intervals
18. Ooo Wee aka Ooo Nee/Searchers
19. Gosh But This Is Love/Classics
20. Talk To The Angels/Lou Josie & Group
21. Johnny's Little Lamb/Sputniks
22. Heavenly Angel/Satellites
23. Wish I Could Change My Mind/Intervals
24. Time Marches On/Little Victor & Vistas
25. Wait A Little While/Sputniks
26. Gone/Gallahads

http://rapidgator.net/file/45158164/Class_&_Rendezvous_Vocal_Groups.rar.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten