zondag 23 september 2012

DooTone Doo Wop-Volume 3



1. Be Fair - The Pipes
2. Trick Knees - The Cufflinx
3. My Big Dream - Eli & The Manhattans
4. Shivers And Shakes - The Fascinators
5. Going Away Baby - The Doowhoppers
6. Chancing My Love - The Cufflinks
7. Strange Love Affair - The Dootones
8. Look At A Fool - The Souvenirs
9. Baby Lets Make Some Love - The Penguins
10. I've Had You - The Creators
11. So Tough - The Cufflinks
12. Edna - The Medallions
13. Please Don't Stop Me - The Dootones
14. I Cried All Night - Charles McCullough & The Silks
15. Hard Time Lover - The Cuff Links
16. Teardrop Eyes - The Fascinators
17. Baby Drop Top - The Fabulous Pearls
18. Teller Of Fortune - The Dootones
19. I Don't Want Nobody - The Cufflinks
20. Darling Be Mine - The Doowhoppers
21. I Love The Life I Live - The Pipes
22. The Cause Of A Bad Romance - The Debonaires
23. My Love Is With You - The Cufflinx
24. I Found Someone - The Crusaders
25. Back Home Again - Willie Headen & The Birds
26. Baby Doll - The Crescendos
27. Zorro - Charles McCullough & The Silks
28. A Fool's Fortune - The Cufflinx

http://rapidgator.net/file/45346878/Dootone-Doo_Wop_Vol._03.rar.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten