zondag 13 januari 2013

Joe Meek Story


Disc 1:
Two Timing Baby : Carter Lewis & The Southerners Good Golly Miss Molly : Screaming Lord Sutch Six White Horses : John Leyton You've Got What I Like : Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers Valley Of The Sioux : The Outlaws Sweet Little Sixteen : Michael Cox My Baby's Gone Away : Danny Rivers Hangover : Fabulous Flee Rekkers Girl Bride : Geoff Goddard Tell Laura I Love Her : John Leyton Orbit Around The Moon : The Blue Men So Nice To Walk You Home : Gerry Temple Tribute To Buddy Holly : Mike Berry Because : Iain Gregory Action : Lance Fortune Swingin' Low : The Outlaws Angela Jones : Michael Cox Green Jeans : Fabulous Flee-Rakkers I'm In Love With You : Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers Night Of The Vampire : The Moontrekkers Johnny Remember Me : John Leyton What's The Matter : Mike Berry Entry Of The Globbotts : The Blue Men Just Too Late : Peter Jay & The Blue Men Last Stage West : The Outlaws
Disc 2:
Son This Is She : John Leyton Indian Brave : The Outlaws Will It Happen To Me : Lewis Carter & The Southerners That's What I Said : Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers 'Til The Following Night : Screaming Lord Sutch Valley Of The Saroos : The Blue Men Ducks Away From My Fishin' : Chris & The Students Can't You Hear My Heart : Danny Rivers Isle Of Capri : Fabulous Flee Rekkers Heart Of A Teenage Girl : George Chakiris Along Came Caroline : Michael Cox Rodeo : The Outlaws Tell You What I'll Do : Gerry Temple I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine : John Leyton P.F.B. : Fabulous Flee Rekkers Time Will Tell : Ian Gregory Be Mine : Lance Fortune Magnetic Field : The Blue Men When I Get Paid : Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers Don't Want To Know : Michael Cox Crazy Drums : The Outlaws My Baby Doll : Mike Berry & The Outlaws Goodbye To Teenage Love : John Leyton Blue Tango : The Flee-Rekkers Don't Tell Me Not To Love Him : Yolanda
http://rapidgator.net/file/70506459/Joe_Meek_Story.rar.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten