zondag 13 januari 2013

We're The Soul Girls! The Complete Volt Recordings

01How Can You Mistreat The One You Love - Jeanne and the Darlings 02That Man Of Mine - Jeanne and the Darlings 03Soul Girl - Jeanne and the Darlings 04What's Gonna Happen To Me - Jeanne and the Darlings 05Hang Me Now - Jeanne and the Darlings 06What Will Later On Be Like - Jeanne and the Darlings 07Preview It's Unbelievable (How You Control My Soul) - Jeanne and the Darlings 08I Like What You're Doing To Me - Jeanne and the Darlings 09It's Time To Pay For The Fun (We've Had) - Jeanne and the Darlings 10Standing In The Need Of Your Love - Jeanne and the Darlings 11Singing About Love - Jeanne and the Darlings 12Let Them See In Me - Jeanne and the Darlings 13I'm In Love With You - Jeanne and the Darlings 14Changes - Jeanne and the Darlings 15Something Sweet About My Baby - The Charmels 16Please Uncle Sam (Send Back My Man) - The Charmels 17Loving Material - The Charmels 18I'll Gladly Take You Back - The Charmels 19Preview As Long As I've Got You - The Charmels 20Baby Come And Get It - The Charmels 21Sea Shell - The Charmels 22You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling - The Charmels 23Baby Hurry - The Charmels 24Someone Made You For Me - The Charmels 25Peace Maker - The Charmels 26Preview Oo-oh A-a-a-h - The Charmels 27I've Done It Again - The Charmels 28Let's Exchange Hearts - The Charmels 29A-Tisket, A-Tasket - The Charmels http://rapidgator.net/file/70411830/We're_The_Soul_Girls!_The_Complete_Volt_Recordings.rar.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten