zaterdag 15 maart 2014

Country & Western Hit Parade 1967



1. Bobbie Gentry: Ode To Billie Joe 2. Johnny Darrell: Ruby (Don't Take Your Love To Town) 3. Waylon Jennings: Mental Revenge 4. Jim Reeves: I Won't Come In While He's There 5. George Hamilton IV: Break My Mind 6. Leon Ashley: Laura (What's He Got That I Ain't Got) 7. Merle Haggard: Branded Man 8. Loretta Lynn: What Kind Of Girl (Do You Think I Am)? 9. Jim Ed Brown: Pop A Top 10. Ray Price: Danny Boy 11. Robert Mitchum: Little Ole Wine Drinker Me 12. John Hartford: Gentle On My Mind 13. Glen Campbell: By The Time I Get To Phoenix 14. Marty Robbins: Tonight Carmen 15. Mel Tillis: Life Turned Her That Way 16. Buck Owens: Where Does The Good Times Go 17. Skeeter Davis: What Does It Take (To Keep A Man Like You Satisfied) 18. Waylon Jennings: The Chokin' Kind 19. Johnny Cash & June Carter: Jackson 20. Merle Haggard: Sing Me Back Home 21. Wanda Jackson: Tears Will Be The Chaser For Your Wine 22. Jerry Reed: Guitar Man 23. Norma Jean: Jackson Ain't A Very Big Town 24. George Jones: Walk Through This World With Me 25. David Houston & Tammy Wynette: My Elusive Dreams 26. Wynn Stewart: It's Such A Pretty World Today 27. Buck Owens: Sam's Place 28. Tammy Wynette: I Don't Wanna Play House 29. Country Charlie Pride: Does My Ring Hurt Your Finger? 30. Porter Wagoner: Cold Hard Facts Of Life 31. The Lovin' Spoonful: Nashville Cats

Country_&_Western_Hit_Parade_1967.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten