zondag 17 juni 2012

Lost Slow 45s - Volume 1 - Lost But Not Forgotten


01. Memories – Dedication Time
02. Andrea & The Hi-Tones – Open Up Your Heart
03. Bobbettes – I Dream
04. Chan Romero – I Don’t Care Now
05. Pete Crawford – There Goes A Young Girl
06. Bishops – The Wedding
07. Manhattan Brothers – Lovely Lies
08. Climbers – My Darling Dear
09. Ivory Joe Hunter – Guess Who
10. Johnny Maestro & The Crests – My Prayer
11. Bachelors – You Lied
12. Raye, Cal – My Tears Start To Fall
13. Chandlers – I Need Your Love
14. Moroccos – Somewhere Over The Rainbow
15. Debs – A Star In The Sky
16. Aesop’s Fables – Take A Step
17. Four Jewels – Baby It’s You
18. Chancellors – Tell Me You Love Me
19. Billy Bowen & The Butterball Five – I’ll Remember
20. C-Quinns – You’ve Been Crying
21. Callenders – If I Could Hold Your Hand
22. Alice Jean & The Mondellos – That’s What I Call Love
23. Johnson, Lee – You Love Billy
24. Gene Chandler – Bless Our Love
25. Mellowtones – Run And Tell

http://www.filefactory.com/file/gt28ore7n3n/n/Lost_Slow_45s_-_Volume_1_-_Lost_But_Not_Forgotten_rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten