dinsdag 26 juni 2012

The Train Kept A-Rollin' - Memphis to Hollywood: The Complete Recordings 1955-1964



CD-1: http://www.filefactory.com/file/q8mdrqnlojh/n/The_Train_Kept_A-Rollin_Memphis_To_Hollywood_-_CD_1_rar
Rock Billy Boogie ~ Please Don't Leave Me ~ Rock Therapy ~ Lonesome Train (On A Lonesome Track) ~ Sweet Love On My Mind ~ My Love, You're A Stranger ~ Your Baby Blue Eyes ~ I Love You So (alt) ~ The Train Kept A Rollin' ~ All By Myself ~ Drinking Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee ~ Blues Stay Away From Me ~ Honey Hush ~ Lonesome Tears In My Eyes ~ I Just Found Out ~ Chains Of Love ~ Please Don't Leave Me ~ Lonseome Train (On A Lonesome Track) (alt) ~ I Love You So ~ If You Want It Enough ~ Butterfingers ~ Eager Beaver Baby ~ Touch Me ~ Tear It Up ~ Oh Baby Babe ~ You're Undecided ~ Midnight Train ~ Shattered Dreams ~ Your're Undecided (1) ~ Go Along Mule ~ Tear It Up (live)/Oh Baby Babe (live) ~ Your Cheatin' On Me (false start)/Your Chea.. ~

CD-2: http://www.filefactory.com/file/1abni0dxjeb3/n/The_Train_Kept_A-Rollin_Memphis_To_Hollywood_-_CD_2_rar
Warm Love ~ Boppin' Rosalie ~ Do Baby Do ~ My Honey ~ I'm Restless ~ Kiss Me ~ Kiss Me (alt) ~ Gumbo ~ Me And The Bear ~ I'll Never Love Again (1) ~ I'll Never Love Again (2) ~ Sweet Baby Doll ~ Waitin' At The Station (1) ~ Waitin' At The Station (2) ~ Green Grass Of Texas (instrumental) ~ Bloody River (instrumental) ~ Ol' Reb (instrumental) ~ Rockin' Johnny Home (instrumental) ~ I'll Always Be In Love With You ~ Settin' The Woods On Fire ~ Kentucky Waltz ~ Ballad Of The One Eyed Jacks ~ Your Cheatin' On Me ~ Blue School Days ~ Just Keep On Goin' ~ Just A Memory ~ It's The After That Hurts You ~ Patrick Henry ~ Don't Do It ~ Cincinnati Fireball ~

CD-3: http://www.filefactory.com/file/64cirz5xvs75/n/The_Train_Kept_A-Rollin_Memphis_To_Hollywood_-_CD_3_rar
Dreamin' ~ I Want To Be With You Always ~ My Special Angel ~ Finders Keepers ~ I Really Don't Want To Know ~ Lovesick Blues ~ Please Help Me I'm Falling ~ Why Don't You Haul Off And Love Me ~ Love Me ~ Kaw Liga ~ Love Kept A Rollin' ~ That's All I Care ~ Some Enchanted Evening ~ You're Sixteen ~ It's My Way ~ That's The Way I Feel ~ Little Boy Sad/I Love My Baby ~ (I Go) Down To The River ~ Singing The Blues ~ Let's Think About Living ~ It's Only Make Believe ~ Oh Lonesome Me ~ Dream Lover ~ You're So Fine ~ Blue Blue Morning ~ Pledge Of Love ~ I Beg Your Pardon ~ Crying In The Chapel ~ Gimme Gimme Lovin' ~ You'll Learn To Cry ~

CD-4: http://www.filefactory.com/file/7jior0riuss5/n/The_Train_Kept_A-Rollin_Memphis_To_Hollywood_-_CD_4_rar
A Lover's Question ~ Big Big World ~ Ballad Of The One Eyed Jacks ~ Mona Lisa ~ I'm Still Dreamin' ~ In The Chapel Of The Moonlight ~ Red Sails In The Sunset ~ The Treasure Of Love ~ The Fool ~ Memories Are Made Of This ~ Girls ~ I've Got A Lot Of Things To Do ~ God, Country And My Baby ~ Honestly I Do ~ Fools Like Me ~ Angry At The Big Oak Tree ~ Clown Shoes ~ Second Chance ~ Walk On By ~ You're The Reason ~ Just Out Of Reach ~ Girl Of My Best Friend ~ Hello Walls ~ Moody River ~ A Little Bitty Tear ~

CD-5: http://www.filefactory.com/file/1kew4i79b6v3/n/The_Train_Kept_A-Rollin_Memphis_To_Hollywood_-_CD_5_rar
The Poorest Boy In Town ~ The Way I Am ~ The Fool Of The Year ~ Standing On The Outside Of Her Door ~ Let Me Be With You ~ Green Hills (instrumental) ~ Lonely Island (instrumental) ~ Island Girl (instrumental) ~ Damn The Defiant ~ Lonesome Waters ~ Choo Choo Train ~ Roses Are Red ~ When Today Is A Long Time Ago ~ The Giant ~ I Just Called Up To Say Goodbye ~ I Wanna Thank Your Folks ~ I'll Never Get Over You ~ I'm Losing My Mind ~ The Old Man In The Country ~ Time Is Not Enough ~ Remember Me (I'm The One Who Loves You) ~ After The Boy Gets The Girl ~ Nobody Could (version 1) ~ Nobody Could (version 2) ~ Party Girl ~ Tag Along ~ Hey Sue ~ It Don't Take Much ~ I'll Give You Three Guesses ~ (Wish It Were Saturday Night) All Week Long ~ It Isn't There ~ Congratulations, You've Hurt Me Again ~

CD-6: http://www.filefactory.com/file/3z6v0xcx5xgj/n/The_Train_Kept_A-Rollin_Memphis_To_Hollywood_-_CD_6_rar
Walkin' Talkin' Doll ~ You Taught Me The Way To Love ~ The Opposite ~ Corner Of Heartache And Despair ~ Aunt Marie ~ Two Feet In Front Of Me ~ If I Were An Artist ~ And Her Name Is Scarlet ~ I Think She Knows ~ Sweet Suzie ~ Skippin' School ~ It All Depends On Linda ~ Fountain Of Love ~ What A Summer Day ~ Bigger Man ~ Less Than A Heartbeat ~ Congratulations, You've Hurt Me Again (alt) ~ Keep A Knockin' ~ Bony Moronie ~ The Big House (The Travelers) ~ Goin' Home (The Travelers) ~ Bertha Lou ~ Snacky Poo (The Ring-A-Dings) ~ Interview with Jonah Ruddy ~ Interview with Jack Brown for 'Rocketing R.' ~ Christmas Message 1 ~ Christmas Message 2 ~ New Year Message ~

CD-7:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/rbfmv1qu2gp/n/The_Train_Kept_A-Rollin_Memphis_To_Hollywood_-_CD_7_rar
Come On Baby ~ Believe What You Say ~ Rockin' The Town ~ My Little Baby Came Rockin' ~ Lights Out ~ Boom Boom Boom Yippy Yi Ya ~ Lizzy Dee ~ Rock Away Baby ~ Like The Mountains And The Sea ~ Daydreaming In School ~ Yes I Do ~ If You Love Me Strong Enough ~ Look What You've Missed ~ Rhythm In My Bones ~ Be Mine ~ It'll Be All Right ~ Tell Me ~ Just Gotta Be My Baby ~ Daddy-O ~ Keep Me In Mind ~ You Gotta Walk And Talk Your Fellow ~ Magic Island ~ Endless Love ~ One Soda, Two Straws ~ Water Boy ~ Jeannie ~ Just Keep On Going ~ Baby Doll Blue Eyes ~ Hey Stranger ~ Lovesick Blues ~ Finders Keepers ~ Cincinnati Fireball ~ One Sided Love Affair ~ Address Unknown ~ I Wanna Love My Baby ~ You're Sixteen ~ I'm Happy ~ That's The Way I Feel ~

CD-8: http://www.filefactory.com/file/1aswfeiz2lmn/n/The_Train_Kept_A-Rollin_Memphis_To_Hollywood_-_CD_8_rar
Boppin' Rosalie ~ Do Baby Do ~ Warm Love ~ My Honey ~ Boppin' Rock ~ Honey Honey ~ We're Gonna Rock It ~ Circle Rock ~ Come On And Rock ~ Whatcha Gonna Do ~ Crazy Date ~ Lucky Boy ~ Honey Baby ~ Mule Boy ~ Gypsy Magic ~ Tell Me Baby ~ My Pretty Little Blue Eyes ~ Oh What I'd Give ~ Just For You ~ With All Your Heart ~ I'll Never Forget ~ Wanting You, Needing You ~ You Gotta Have A Friend ~ Way In The Middle Of The Night ~ I Would Do Anything ~ Wampus Cat ~ One Soda, Two Straws (2) ~ Good Good Feelin' ~ Wait For Me ~ We're Gonna Rock Tonight ~ Be My Love Tonight ~ Oh Vera Mae ~ Little Girl (aka Kiss Me Sweet) ~ Baby Mine ~ Night Walker (instrumental) ~

CD-9: http://www.filefactory.com/file/2kb1lhevtci5/n/The_Train_Kept_A-Rollin_Memphis_To_Hollywood_-_CD_9_rar
Crazy Legs ~ No Foolin' Around (Your Love My Love) ~ Whisper Tenderly ~ Candle Of Love ~ Blues Gonna Get You ~ Honey Tree ~ Speak No Evil ~ My Destiny ~ We're Having A Party ~ It's Late ~ Believe What You Say ~ School's Out ~ You Gotta Get Ready ~ House With A Tin Rooftop ~ How Do You Rock ~ Fantabulous ~ Just One More Time ~ Makin' Love ~ Teenage Dream ~ It's For Me ~ You Pass Me By ~ There's Gonna Be Lovin' ~ Operator ~ Baby Doll ~ Treat Me ~ Charleston Rock 'N' Roll ~ I Feel So Welcome ~ Mean It ~ Like A Fool ~ Too Much Alike ~ Sugarfoot Sally ~ Hey Little Freshman ~ Water Boy ~ Magic Night Of Love ~ Date Me ~ Hey Gang ~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten