zondag 19 augustus 2012

Rare Bacharach 1 - 53 Exclusive Songs


CD 1 Rare_Bacharach_CD_1.rar
1. I Cry More - Alan Dale
2. Sittin In A Tree House - Marty Robbins
3. Love In A Goldfish Bowl - Tommy Sands
4. From Rocking Horse To Rocking Chair - Paul Anka
5. Be True To Yourself - Bobby Vee
6. Thats The Way Ill Come To You
7. Whos Been Sleeping In My Bed - Linda Scott
8. Try To See It My Way - Little Peggy March
9. Forgive Me - Noeleen Batley
10. Warm And Tender - Johnny Mathis
11. Youre Following Me - Perry Como
12. Rome Will Never Leave Us - Richard Chamberlain
13. Forever Yours I Remain - Bobby Vinton
14. Wanting Things - Connie Francis
15. The Love Of A Boy - Julie Rogers
16. Anonymous Phone Call - Frank Ifield
17. A Girl Like You - Adam Faith
18. Country Music Holiday - Adam Faith
19. I Wake Up Crying - Cliff Richard
20. (Its) Wonderful To Be Young - Cliff Richard
21. The Answer To Everything - Del Shannon
22. Fool Killer - Gene Pitney
23. Little Betty Falling Star - Gene Pitney
24. There Goes The Forgotten Man - Gene McDaniels
25. Long After Tonight Is All Over - Jimmy Radcliff
26. Its Love That Really Counts - The Exciters
27. Long Day Short Night - The Shirelles
28. Sinners Devotion - Tammi Terrell
29. I Cry Alone - Maxine Brown
30. Waiting For Charlie (To Come Home) - Etta James

CD 2 Rare_Bacharach_CD_2.rar
31. Look In My Eyes Maria - Jay And The Americans
32. Are You There (With Another Boy) - The Buckinghams
33. Another Tear Falls - The Walker Brothers
34. The Breaking Point - Normie Rowe
35. The Story Of My Life - Hermans Hermits
36. I Fell In Love With Your Picture - Freddie And The Dreamers
37. After The Fox - The Hollies
38. Keep Away From Other Girls - Helen Shapiro
39. If I Never Get To Love You - Marianne Faithfull
40. Windows And Doors - Jackie DeShannon
41. Long Ago Tomorrow - BJ Thomas
42. Send My Picture To Scranton PA - BJ Thomas
43. Something Big - Mark Lindsay
44. Three Wheels On My Wagon - New Christy Minstrels
45. Let Me Be Lonely - The 5th Dimension
46. Im A Better Man - Engelbert Humperdinck
47. Dont You Believe It - Andy Williams
48. Ten Times Forrever More - Johnny Mathis
49. The Young Grow Younger Every Day - Peter Yarrow
50. Mexican Divorce - Dan Johnson
51. All Kinds Of People - Jerry Butler
52. A House Is Not A Home - Mavis Staples
53. I Took My Strength From You - Sylvester

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten