maandag 10 december 2012

Johnny Tillotson - It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin' & You Can Never Stop Me Loving You



1. It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin'
2. Lonely Street
3. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
4. Funny How Time Slips Away
5. I Fall To Pieces
6. What'll I Do
7. I Can't Helpit (If I'm Still In Love With You)
8. Take Good Care Of Her
9. Four Walls
10. Send Me The Pillow You Dream On
11. Fool #1
12. Hello Walls
13. You Can Never Stop Me Loving You
14. Tragedy
15. A Very Good Year For Girls
16. Lonesome Town
17. Empty Feelin'
18. Donna
19. I Got A Feelin'
20. Where Is She?
21. Venus
22. Judy, Judy, Judy
23. Come Softly To Me
24. It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin' (Take 1)

http://rapidgator.net/file/62559967/Johnny_Tillotson_-_It_Keeps_Right_On.rar.html

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Great Album with a lot of good music.
    Great Site. Where Do you find the time to get all of this together.
    Keep up the good work.
    regards

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great Collection,THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. great album!!!, i really like the Tillotson's music
    Thanks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. he is so good

    thank you greats from belgium

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen