zondag 8 februari 2015

Soul Explosion - Vol 3 (East LA Guy)


01. Five Keys - Stop What You're Doing To Me 02. Blue Magic - Three Ring Circus 03. Chants - A Lover's Story 04. Fantastic Nu Tymes - Darling Don't Leave Me 05. Fuzz - Like An Open Door 06. Fred Moss - I'll Always Love You 07. Paramounts - Take My Heart 08. Orientals - Please Come Back Home 09. Betty Green - He's Down On Me 10. Temptations - Hey Girl 11. Heptones - Crystal Blue Persuasion 12. Persuaders - What Is The Definition Of Love 13. Ben Ivers & Nue Day Express - I Tried My Best 14. Reflections - I Need Your Love 15. Salas Brothers - Dreamin' 16. Joan & The Hearts - Love Shall Never Return 17. Potion - You Can Make It Girl 18. Benny Gordon - So Much In Love 19. Guantanamera - Walking On A Cloud 20. Smith Brothers - Cuddled Up 21. Violets - I'll Love No One But You 22. Prophets - Don't You Think It's Time 23. Tic Tocs - True By You

Soul_Explosion_-_Vol_3_(East_LA_Guy).rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten