zaterdag 14 februari 2015

Soul Explosion - Volume 5 (East LA Guy)


01. Soul Explosion Band - Blue Lady 02. George Jay & The Rockin' Ravens - Say That You Love Me 03. Chuck Corby & Entrees - City Of Strangers 04. Belgianettes - You're Far From Home 05. Precisions - You're The Best (That Ever Did It 06. Saints - Tell It To Your Love 07. Soul Children - What's Happening Baby 08. Penny & The Quarters - You and Me 09. Impressions - I Can't Stay Away From You 10. Black Heart - So In Love 11. Vudu Cafe - All I Need Is You 12. Herman George - Mental High 13. Quotations - (For Once) Can I Have Someone 14. Webs - Tomorrow 15. Patty Stokes - Is It True 16. Soul Experience - I'm So Glad I Found You 17. Little Beaver - She's Gone 18. Los Rock Angels - City Lady 19. Bee Bee Butler & Group - As Long As You Love Me 20. Montereys - It Hurts Me So

Soul_Explosion_-_Volume_5_(East_LA_Guy).rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten