maandag 28 juni 2010

Gangster Soul Harmony Vol. 1


• No Sign of Sadness - Bull & El Capalaras
• I Don't Think I'll Ever Love Another - Rock Candy
• Lonely Man - Fabulous Traits
• Tell Me (Why?) - Four Below Zero
• You Don't Care - Superbs
• When Will My Turn Come - Vibrations
• I'm So Lonely - Barrons
• Love Storm - Perfections
• It's Not That Easy - Rueben Bell & Casanovas
• (I Guess I'm A) Poor Lover - Cautions
• Why Don't You Write (Me Sometimes) - Velons
• He Stole the Love That Was Mine - Steve Mancha
• I've Been Good To You - Young Vandals
• My Turn (To Hurt You) - Servicemen
• That Was the Day - Differences
• You Came Along - Synclayr's
• I Don't Have To Cry - Topics
• Lost Love - Lintons
• Lovers in the Park - Fidelics

http://freakshare.net/files/mn2y3ow7/gangster-soul-harmony-vol.-1.rar.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten