maandag 28 juni 2010

Think Smart


1 The Gypsies - It's A Woman's World (You Better Believe It)
2 The Fiestas - Think Smart
3 Jesse Johnson - Left Out
4 Lorraine & The Delights - Baby I Need You
5 The Gypsies - Jerk It
6 Lester Young - Barefootin' In Chinatown
7 Hector Rivera - I Want A Chance For Romance
8 David Coleman With The Hector Rivera Orchestra - My Foolish Heart
9 Freddie Houston - If I Had Known
10 Donald Height - You Can't Trust Your Best Friend
11 Irene Reed - We're Gonna Make It
12 Thelma Jones - Souvenirs Of A Heartbreak
13 Yvonne & The Violets - Cross My Heart
14 Hector Rivera - At The Party
15 Bobby & Betty Lou - Soul Stirrer
16 Beverley McKay - You Better Believe Me


http://freakshare.net/files/5ma1k3xu/CDKEND-064---Think-Smart.rar.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten