zondag 27 juni 2010

Rock Me Mississippi Hillbilly




1. Gonna Rock and Roll - Almond
2. My Inlaws Made an Outlaw of Me - Millet
3. No More Money No More Honey - Ford
4. Triflin' on Me - Swan
5. Hickory Nut Boogie - Almond
6. I Don't Want You Anymore - Slocum
7. Too Much - Harris
8. Whoa Boy - McDaniel, Luke
9. Mississippi Boogie - Beasley
10. Love Love Love - Slocum
11. Whisper of Doubt - Slocum
12. Shoot Me a Line - Terry
13. Lonesome Daddy Blues - Swan
14. You're Not the Girl of My Dreams - Meredith
15. Every Day of the Week (I'll Be Loving You) - Almond
16. A Fool - Scarborough
17. Just You and Me - Millet
18. Don't Let You Lips Say Yes (And Your Heart Say No) - McMurry
19. Anything for My Baby - Smith
20. An Hour Late and a Dollar Short - Blevins
21. Hee Ho - Kellum
22. I Love You So Much - Meredith
23. Don't Flirt with Me in Public (I'm a Married Man) - Quinn
24. Rock Me - Perryman

http://hotfile.com/dl/50876238/d84f0f3/Rock_Me_Mississippi_Hillbilly_.rar.html usual password

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten