dinsdag 13 september 2011

Doo Wop Shop


1. I Wonder Why - Dion & The Belmonts
2. Remember Then - The Earls
3. Eyes - The Earls
4. Why Do Kids Grow Up - Randy & The Rainbows
5. Denise - Randy & The Rainbows
6. Please Love Me Forever - Cathy Jean & The Roommates
7. You Were Mine - The Fireflies
8. Babalu's Wedding Day - The Eternals
9. Rocking in the Jungle - The Eternals
10. Church Bells May Ring - The Willows
11. Pretty Little Angel Eyes - Curtis Lee
12. I'll Follow You - The Jarmels
13. Angel Baby - Rosie & The Originals
14. Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine) - The Penguins
15. On Sunday Afternoon - The Harptones
16. Possibility - Arthur Lee May & The Crowns
17. We Belong Together - The Belmonts
18. I'll Never Know - The Del-Satins
19. Once in a While - The Chimes
20. Shouldn't I - The Orients
21. I Remember - The Five Discs
22. Eddie My Love - The Teen Queens
23. To Be Loved (Forever) - The Pentagons
24. My True Story - The Jive Five
25. Who's That Knocking - The Genies
26. Angels Listened In, The - The Crests
27. Hushabye - The Mystics
28. There's a Moon Out Tonight - The Capris
29. This I Swear - The Skyliners
30. Till Then - The Classics

Doo Wop Shop.rar - 94.4 MB

1 opmerking: