zondag 11 september 2011

Lost Soulful Doowop

Posted By Brian (doowopfix)

1. No More Tears/Jive 5
2. I Don't Mind/Creations
3. No Man Is An Island/Van Dykes
4. Since I Don't Have You/Spellbinders
5. No More/Wallace Brothers
6. I Can't Live Without You/Volumes
7. Tragic/Sheppards
8. Weep No More/Nathan McKinny & Balleyites
9. The Search Is Over/David Dayton & Colos
10. Tell Me/Sensation-ivies
11. Be Mine/Preston Jackson & Rhythm Aces
12. I Want Her To Love Me/Larks
13. Please Change Your Mind/5 Du-Tones
14. Memories/4 Tempos
15. I'm Not Ashamed/Margo White & Group
16. Baby Baby/Hootenaires
17. I'll Love You Til I Die/Pirates
18. Love Me/Versitiles
19. I Wanna Know Who/Keynoters
20. I'll Follow You/Little Buck & Group
21. Misery/Dynamics
22. It Hurts Me Too/George Hughley & Cama Rockers
23. Did He Know/King & Sharpettes
24. This Time Next Summer/Gigi & Group
25. Say You Love Me/Relations
26. I'm So Mad/Little Jerry & Group
27. Come Into My Palace/Lee & Leopards
28. I Found Out/Disciples of Soul

Lost Soulful Doowop.rar - 82.5 MB

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten