woensdag 7 september 2011

Mercury Doo Wop Volume 4

1. Raindrop - Viscounts
2. Yes Yes Yes - Cashmeres
3. Can't You See - Del Vikings
4. Somebody Else - Frankie Valley & the Travellers
5. Ain't Gonna Worry No More - Dreamers
6. Oh I Love You - Del Vikings
7. Play It Again - Tina Robin & her Group
8. My Girl - Viscounts
9. Teenage Caravan - Medallionares
10. You You You You - Eddie Holland & his Group
11. Little Bo Peep - Admirations
12. I'm Gonna Hate Myself In the Morning - Dreamers
13. Prison Break - Paramours
14. Boom Mag Azino Vip Vay - Cashmeres
15. Desert Sands - Blanders
16. If I Give My Love To You - Timmie Rodgers & his Group
17. How Could You - Del Vikings
18. Forgive and Forget - Frankie Valley & the Travellers
19. Don't Cry - Skyscrapers
20. There's a Rumor - Cashmeres
21. Little Miss Ruby - Eddie Holland & his Group
22. Show Me - Foster Brothers
23. That's the Way We Love - Paramours
24. I Thought You'd Care - Skyscrapers
25. Don't Let It Happen Again - Cashmeres

Mercury doo-wop-4.rar - 68.3 MB

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten