dinsdag 4 oktober 2011

Sarg Rockers -Volume 2



1. Jimmy Bazar & The Moods Let Me Have Your Love (2:08)
2. Chester McIntyre I'm Gonna Rock With My Baby Tonight (2:20)
3. Cecil Moore With The Notes G.I. Blues (2:56)
4. Clyde Allen & The Moods Rockin' Santa Claus (2:06)
5. Moods- On The Move (1:54)
6. Eddie Bowers With Bash Hofner & The Pearl Wranglers Rockin' And A-Bopin' (2:42)
7. Charles Lighteard & The Downbeats Oh Please (2:00)
8. Bill Gaida & The Midnighters (2:02)
9. Norman Barron & The Medallions I Love You True
10. Medallions Cross Country
11. Cecil Moore With Ray's Trio My Money's Gone
12. Glenn Bland With The Schorlemer Twins & THe Rhythm Kings Mean Gene
13. Jimmy Payne & The Midnighters I Get The Blues
14. Midnighters Grubby Guitar
15. Midnighters Now How You Gonna Act
16. Jimmy Farmer & The Notes Long Black Train
17. Smokey Sweat & Adolph Hofner Band PipeLiner Blues
18. Bill Horny Patterned After You
19. Cecil Moore & The Notes Diamond Back
20. Link Davis Cockroach
21. Charles Lighteard & The Downbeats Come On Over You
22. Bill Gaida & The Midnighters Yes Baby, I'm Scared
23. Cecil Moore & The Notes Rise And Shine
24. Bill Gaida & The Midnighters Take A Message, Darlin
25. Midnighters Now How You Gonna Act (Take2)

Sarg Rockers Vol. 2.rar - 79.7 MB

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Man, have you been busy since the last time I visited your site. So much great music and so little time! Thank you very much. I've been looking for more Sarg since I bought a vinyl comp in the '80's.

    Cheers!

    Annie O.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great rips - great scans - great post, many many thanks

    bulldogUK

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen