donderdag 6 oktober 2011

Where The Girls Are Vol. 3



1. Mitty Collier - Help Me (2:05)
2. Barbara Carr - My Mama Told Me (3:05)
3. Jan Bradley - Your Kind Of Lovin' (2:38)
4. Jo Ann Garret - A Whole New Plan (2:29)
5. Etta James - Pushover (2:56)
6. Sugar Pie Desanto - Going Back Where I Belong (2:27)
7. Margaret & Carol - He's My Guy (1:58)
8. Kolettes - Just How Much (2:24)
9. Tammy Montgomery - This Time Tomorrow
10. Jean Dushon - As I Watch You Walk Away
11. Kittens - How Long
12. Gems - He Makes Me Feel So Good
13. Andrea Davis - You Gave Me Soul
14. Fontella Bass - Safe And Sound
15. Jackie Ross - You Really Know How To Hurt A Girl
16. Geraldine Hunt - I Let Myself Go
17. Carol Vega - One Little Thing
18. Timiko - Is It A Sin
19. Tawney Williams - Pretty Little Words
20. Lovettes - A Love Of Mine
21. Lockettes - Don't 'cha Know
22. Yvonne Baker & The Sensations - Party Across The Hall
23. Clickettes - I Just Can't Help It
24. Mary & The Desirables - You're Changing
25. Honey & The Bees - Jing Jing A Ling
26. Starlets - My Baby's Real

Where The Girls Are - Vol. 03.rar - 86.3 MB

2 opmerkingen:

  1. thanks again for this series TK

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. top series,thanks buddy.
    fanclub hamburg(where the farmer lives who makes the teenage dreams series!!he is a friend of mine)
    nick

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen