vrijdag 30 januari 2015

Molly O'Day - And The Cumberland


CD 1 01.Molly O'Day - The Tramp On The Street 02.Molly O'Day - When God Comes And Gather His Jewels 03.Molly O'Day - The Black Sheep Returned To The Fold 04.Molly O'Day - Put My Rubber Doll Away 05.Molly O'Day - The Drunken Driver 06.Molly O'Day - The Tear Stained Letter 07.Molly O'Day - Lonely Mound Of Clay 08.Molly O'Day - Six More Miles 09.Molly O'Day - Singing Waterfall 10.Molly O'Day - At The First Fall Of Snow 11.Molly O'Day - Matthew Twenty-Four 12.Molly O'Day - I Don't Care If Tomorrow Never Comes 13.Molly O'Day - A Hero's Death 14.Molly O'Day - I'll Never See Sunshine Again 15.Molly O'Day - Too Late-Too Late 16.Molly O'Day - Why Do You Weep Dear Willow 17.Molly O'Day - Don't Forget The Family Prayer 18.Molly O'Day - I Heard My Mother Weeping

 CD 2 01.Molly O'Day - Mother's Gone But Not Forgotten 02.Molly O'Day - The Evening Train 03.Molly O'Day - This Is The End 04.Molly O'Day - Fifteen Years Ago 05.Molly O'Day - Poor Ellen Smith 06.Molly O'Day - Coming Down From God 07.Molly O'Day - Teardrops Falling In The Snow 08.Molly O'Day - With You On My Mind 09.Molly O'Day - If You See My Saviour 10.Molly O'Day - Heaven's Radio 11.Molly O'Day - When My Time Comes To Go 12.Molly O'Day - Don't Sell Daddy Anymore Whiskey 13.Molly O'Day - Higher In My Prayers 14.Molly O'Day - Travelling The Highway Home 15.Molly O'Day - It's Different Now 16.Molly O'Day - When The Angels Rolled The Stone Away 17.Molly O'Day - It's All Coming True 18.Molly O'Day - When We See Our Redeemer's Face

Molly_O'Day_-_And_The_Cumberland.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten