vrijdag 30 januari 2015

Soul Explosion - Volume 1 (East LA Guy)


01. Fred Parris & Five Satins - Memories Of Days Gone By 02. Answers To Love - Try My Love 03. Barbara Stant - You Know I Love You 04. Frank Lucas - Good Thing Man 05. Master Keys - Tears 06. Tippie & The Wiseman - Wait Till I Get There 07. Bean Brothers - Without You 08. 21st Century - Does Your Mama Know About Me 09. Dynamic Superiors - Leave It Alone 10. Blossoms - You've Lost That Lovin 'Feeling 11. Third Position Trio - She Loves Me 12. Diplomats - So Far Away 13. Bloodstone - Give Me Your Heart 14. Fourth Session - She's Gone 15. Ballads - Baby I'm For Real 16. Brief Encounter - Just A Little Notion 17. Tomorrows Promise - Never Take Your Love Away 18. Soft Tones - Hey There Lonely Girl 19. Cashmeres - Fairy Tales Just Ain't True 20. Chosen Few - I Can't Take No Chances 21. Temprees - A Thousand Miles Away 22. Continental Four - The Way I Love You 23. Freedom Machine - Stop Doubting My Love 24. Tempos - Memories

Soul_Explosion_-_Volume_1_(East_LA_Guy).rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten