woensdag 28 januari 2015

The Coasters - 50 Coastin' Classics



Disc: 1 1. Riot in Cell Block #9-The Robins 2. Wrap It Up - The Robins 3. Framed - The Robins 4. Whadaya Want? - The Robins 5. One Kiss - The Robins 6. I Must Be Dreamin' - The Robins 7. Hatchet Man - The Robins 8. Just Like a Fool - The Robins 9. Smokey Joe's Cafe - The Robins 10. Turtle Dovin' 11. Down in Mexico 12. One Kiss Led to Another 13. Brazil 14. Searchin' 15. Young Blood 16. Idol With the Golden Head 17. (When She Wants Good Lovin') My Baby Comes to Me 18. What Is the Secret of Your Success? 19. Sweet Georgia Brown 20. Yakety Yak 21. Zing! Went the Strings of My Heart 22. Shadow Knows 23. Sorry, But I'm Gonna Have to Pass 24. Hey Sexy 25. Charlie Brown 26. Three Cool Cats

 Disc: 2 2. That Is Rock & Roll 3. I'm a Hog for You Baby 4. Poison Ivy 5. What About Us 6. Run Red Run Listen 7. Besame Mucho, Pt. 1 8. Stewball 9. Wake Me, Shake Me 10. Shoppin' for Clothes 11. Thumbin' a Ride 12. Wait a Minute 13. Little Egypt 14. Keep on Rollin' 15. Girls, Girls, Girls, Pt. 2 16. Bad Blood Listen 17. Ain't That Just Like Me 18. Teach Me How to Shimmy 19. Slime 20. Bad Detective 21. Hongry 22. Soul Pad 23. Down Home Girl 24. D.W. Washburn 25. Shake 'em Up and Let 'em Roll - The Coasters

Robins_&_Coasters.rar

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Great Post. I had forgotten how good the Coasters were !!
    Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fantastic !!! Thank you very much for The Coasters. A big smile at the begining of my week end.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Same for me. I hadn't listened ti them in awhile and they sounded wonderful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Does anyone else hear weird sound artifacts on DW Washburn, Down Home Girl, Shake em up?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen