dinsdag 24 februari 2015

All Platinum Girls - The Belles OF New York Soul


CD 1 01. Coward's Way Out - Norma Jenkins 02. He Knows My Key (Is Always In The Mailbox) - Susan Phillips 03. I Won't Do Anything - Lezli Valentine 04. Marching Out Of Your Life - Heartstoppers 05. I'm So Glad I Found You - Linda Jones & The Moments 06. I'm Living A Lie - Barbara Jean English 07. Where Does The Love Go - Norma Jenkins 08. Before Love Beats Me Going - Linda Glass 09. My Man Is On His Way - Retta Young 10. You're So Wonderful - Geraldine Curry & The Heartstoppers 11. Just What The Doctor Ordered - 'Little' Betty Baker 12. Please Don't Keep Me Lonely - Susan Phillips 13. I Can't Help It - Sylvia 14. I Got It - Gloria Spencer 15. No Sunshine - Jeanette White 16. Ice Is Melting - Heartstoppers 17. I'm So Lost - Lezli Valentine 18. When Hurt Comes Back - Linda Jones 19. How Can I Love You - Eleanore Mills 20. Little Bit Of Your Love - Jean Carn 21. You're All I Need - Lisa Danielle 22. Hurry Sundown - Candi Staton  

CD 2 01. Comin' Or Goin' - Barbara Jean English 02. One Girl Too Many - Norma Jenkins 03. Answer To A Prayer - Susan Phillips 04. Stop Accusing Me - Eleanore Mills 05. If Only We Had Met Sooner - Linda Jones 06. Stop Boy (What You're Doing Is Wrong) - 'Little' Betty Baker 07. Breakin' Up A Happy Home - Barbara Jean English 08. I Don't Care Anymore - Beverley Hills 09. Go Home To Your Wife - Norma Jenkins 10. Courtin' Mama - Heartstoppers 11. It's A Good Love - Sylvia 12. I Do - Linda Jones 13. Fascinating Devastating Man - Eleanore Mills 14. Brainwashed By Love - Heartstoppers 15. Really Really - Retta Young 16. Music - Jeanette White 17. That's What I'll Do - Susan Phillips 18. We've Got A Good Thing Goin' - 'Little' Tracy Kerr 19. I've Got To Keep On Loving You - Lezli Valentine 20. Pillow Talk - Sylvia 21. Tender Hooks - Candi Staton 22. No More - Jean Carn 23. Every Little Thing Will Be Fine - Various Artists

All_Platinum_Girls.rar

2 opmerkingen: