vrijdag 20 februari 2015

Charlie Monroe - I'm Old Kentucky Bound 1938-56


CD 1 :
Once I Had A Darling Mother / No Home, No Place To Pillow My Head / Farther Along / When The World's On Fire (part 2) / Take Me Back To The Valley / Happy Spirit / The Great Speckled Bird / Tell Him To Come Back Sweet Fern / Every Time I Feel / You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone / Oh Death / Guided By Love / If You See My Saviour / From Shore To Shore / Is She Praying There? / Joy Bells In My Soul / Just One Year / Black Sheep / Who's Calling You Sweetheart Tonight / Rubber Neck Blues / There's No Depression In Heaven / Mother's Not Dead, She's Only Sleeping
CD 2 :
I'm Coming Back But I Don't Know When / It's Only A Phonograph Record / Down In The Willow Garden / Bringin' In The Georgia Mail / When The Angels Carry Me Home / If We Ever Meet Again / Campin' In Canaan's Land / Don't Forget To Pray / The Grave At The Foot Of The Mountain / I See A Bright Light Shining / End Of Memory Lane / Shenandoah Waltz / Sweetheart I Love You Best / I Know You'll Understand / What Became Of That Beautiful Picture / Walking With You In My Dreams / They Didn't Believe It Was True / Time Clock Of Life / Red Rocking Chair / Without Me Are You Blue / Our Mansion Is Ready / A Valley Of Peace / Rosa Lee McFall / My Saviour's Train
CD 3 :
Gonna Shake Hands With Mother Over There / Gonna Shake Hands With Mother Over There / Springtime In Glory / So Blue / Sugar Cane Mama / Down In Caroline / I Know He's Been Dealing With Me / I Know He's Been Dealing With Me / You'd Better Be Somewhere Praying / You'll Find Me There / 'Neath A Cold Gray Tomb Of Stone / 'Neath A Cold Gray Tomb Of Stone / Good Morning To You / I'm Gonna Sing, Sing, Sing / I'm Gonna Sing, Sing, Sing / Gold Star Mother / Jesus Is Calling / Jesus Is Calling / My Lord's Gonna Move This Wicked Race / My Lord's Gonna Move This Wicked Race / That Wild Black Engine / You'll Find Her Name Written There / You'll Find Her Name Written There / An Angel In Disguise / Find 'Em, Fool 'Em And Leave 'Em Alone / I'm Old Kentucky Bound / These Triflin' Woman / Why Did You Say Good-Bye? / I'm Weary Of Heartaches / That's What I Like About You / Weep And Cry
CD 4 :
Old Joe Clark / Opening Remarks From Charlie Monroe / Penitentiary Blues / Patter And Story From Charlie Monroe / Why Did You Ever Say Goodbye? / Find 'Em, Fool 'Em And Leave 'Em Alone / When The Woman Get In Power / I'm Old Kentucky Bound / Down In Caroline / Down In The Willow Garden / Bill Cheatham / I Know You'll Understand / Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad / I'm Old Kentucky Bound / Bile 'Em Cabbage Down / Good Morning To You / Hop Along Peter / Ain't Nobody Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone / Orange Blossom Special / I'll Thank The Friends Who Prayed For Me / Penitentiary Blues / Lonely Little Robin / Shine On Me / John Henry / Paul And Silas Bound In Jail / Rocky Road Blues (instr.) / Bile Dem Cabbage Down / Who's Calling You Sweetheart Tonight? / It's Only A Phonograph Record / Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad / (I'm Gonna) Sing, Sing, Sing / Fiddle Outro

Charlie_Monroe_-_I'm_Old_Kentucky_Bound_1938-56.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten