zondag 22 februari 2015

Golden Doo Wop Vol. 5


1. Have You Ever Met an Angel - The Valtones 2. When I Fall in Love - The Skyliners 3. My Own True Love - The Duprees 4. What Time Is It - The Jive Five 5. Come on Little Angel - The Belmonts 6. Paper Boy - Tony Richards and The Twilights 7. Here I Stand - Wade Flemons & The Newcomers 8. Never Let You Go - The Ambers 9. Flip Flop - The Teenagers 10. Miss You My Dear - The Capers 11. I Really Do - The Five Echoes 12. Voodoo Love - The Souvenirs 13. Zoop - The Charts 14. Cabin Hideaway - The Limeliters 15. This Is the Night - The Kool Gents 16. I'll Be Forever Loving You - The El Dorados 17. The Way You Carry On - The Roulettes 18. Come on Home - The Lyrics 19. I Love an Angel - The Co-Eds 20. My Love - Co-Hearts 21. Tears in My Eyes - Eddie Friend & The Empires 22. Be Mine - Preston Jackson & The Rhythm Aces 23. A Million and One Dreams - The Bel-larks 24. Lover's Island - The Blue Jays 25. La La - Cobras

Golden_Doo_Wop_Vol05.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten