dinsdag 24 februari 2015

What No 45's! - A Selection Of Northern Soul Only Out On LP


01. Ohio Players - Love Slipped Through My Fingers 02. Clyde McPhatter - Please Give Me One More Chance 03. Freda Payne - You Never Should Have Loved Me 04. Spyder Turner - I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face 05. Tempests - Someday 06. Arthur Conley - Keep On Talking 07. Barbara McNair - More Today Than Yesterday 08. Fabulous Knickerbockers - Your Kind Of Lovin' 09. Metros - I'll Never Forget You 10. Freddie Scott - Open The Door To Your Heart 11. Gloria Lynne - I've Just Gotta Tell Somebody 12. Patti Drew - I Cant Shake It Loose 13. Freddie Butler - I Fell In Love 14. Mary Wells - My Mind's Made Up 15. Bobby Hebb - I Am Your Man 16. Tempests - I Cried For You 17. Vi Velasco - Benefit Of The Doubt 18. Flamingos - Since My Baby Put Me Down 19. Spyder Turner - I'm Alive With A Loving Feeling 20. Mary Wells - We're Just Two Of A Kind 21. Evergreen Blues - I Dont Want To Lose You 22. Gloria Lynne - How Did You Make Me Love You 23. Metros - Unlucky Sun 24. Clyde McPhatter - Mr Heartache 25. Sarah Vaughan - I Know A Place

What_No_45's!_-_A_Selection_Of_Northern_Soul_Only_Out_On_LP.rar

2 opmerkingen:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh 42 pounds less than we do.

    (And really, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Click this link to uncover if this quick questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss potential

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for this. Do you have this in 320k or FLAC please?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen