maandag 23 februari 2015

Stereo DooWop Vol 2


01. The Penguins - Memories Of El Monte 02. Dino & The Diplomats - My Dream 03. The Mellokings - Chip Chip 04. The Danleers - The Angels Sent You 05. The G-Clefs - Mr. Magic 06. The Mystics - Again 07. The Duprees - Take Me As I Am 08. The Avons - Whisper (Softly) 09. The Carnations - Long Tall Girl 10. The Shondells - Special Delivery 11. Bill Baker & Group - Teenage Triangle 12. The Imaginations - Guardian Angel 13. Otis Williams And His Charms - My Prayer Tonight 14. The Darvels - I Lost My Baby 15. The Meteors - Let's Start Anew 16. The Del-Satins - Teardrops Follow Me 17. The Desires - Next Spring 18. The Nobles - Ting A Ling 19. The Videls - A Letter From Ann 20. The Ovations feat. Richard Kelly - My Lullabye 21. The Stereos - I Really Love You 22. The Earls - Remember Me Baby 23. The Dukays - Festival Of Love 24. The Elegants - Tiny Cloud 25. The Dells - Oh What A Good Night

Stereo_DooWop_Vol_2.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten