dinsdag 8 september 2009

Rarest Of The Rare Vol 06



My Dearest My Darling - Tim Boyd & Esquires
Karen - Rusty Lane & Mystics
A Star - Willie Willians & Tones
Diddle De Dum - Jeff Rowena 5
Your Gonna Cry So Many Tears - Seven Teardrops
Hey Moon - Spindle Toppers
Don't Know Why - Marathons
Land of Love - 5 Chances
Born Again - George Smith & Group
It's Love - Love Larks (unrel demo)
In the Still of the Night - Fred Paris & Restless Hearts
I Want You - 5 Crowns
This Is My Prayer - Fabulous Continentals
My Thoughts To You- Chancellors
My Rose - Charters
Let Me Love You - Charades
My Darling - Fabulous Continentals
Another Little Darling - Zodiacs
Star in the Sky - Debs
Oh Baby Please - Telegrams
I Stand Alone - Nick Cardell & Group
There's A Girl - Cruisers
I'm Without A Boyfriend - Candle Lights
Bohemian Love - Chauntes
Why Do I Love You - Fidells
Don't Say You're Sorry - Kingsmen

* * * * *

1 opmerking:

  1. That sleeve desrves an Award-as the worst I've seen this year

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen