donderdag 10 september 2009

Rarest Of The Rare Vol 07



Meet Me After School - Yoland & Castanets
What About Me - Yoland & Castanets
So What - Carl Carlton & Group
I Love Only You - Carl Carlton & Group
Autumn - Vogues (pe unrel)
Mambo Fiesta - Calvaes
Sweetest Angel - Condors
Heaven Only Knows - Donnie & Dreamers (pre unrel)
Masha-Mellow - Del Chords
Sympathy - Lance Curtis & Uniques
Daddy;s Home - Jim Valdez & Blue Evolution
(You Took) My Baby From Me - El Rays
Till the End of Time - El Rays
Somewhere In My Life - Mar-Vels
Dear Diary - Tomato Lou
I'm Looking Over - Tony Evans
A Girl In Love - Tony Evans
Best Wishes - Del Tones
Please Come Home - Toronados
Time Was - Centurys (pre unrel)
I Stopped The Duke of Earl - Upfronts
To Each His Own - Royal Drifters
Di Di - Dell Rays
Love Is A Good Thing - Ronnie & Premiers (pre unrel)
Schoolboy's Blues - Buzzy King
Your Picture - Buzzy King
Till You bring Your Love Back To Me - Accents

* * * * *

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten