dinsdag 15 september 2009

Rarest Of The Rare Vol 12



Never - Valentine & Apollos
Juanita - Signeals
Wonderland of Love - Ray Fleming & Group
Are You My Girl - Little D and Belairs
Lovers Prayer - Galaxys
The Mission - Contours
A Sign That Your Mine - Flyers
Cry For Love - Carver Smith High Combo
Oh Rose Marie - Enchanters
Darling I Love You Dearly - Alley Cats
Ding Dong Darling - Allen Brooks & Group
Am I In Love - Curtis Ware & Four-Do Matics
My Only Love - Saints
Night Owl - Sequence
I Thank Heaven - Tone Blenders
As We Danced - Xciters
The Letter - Fred Norman & Group
Linda - Columbus Pulsations
Cruise to the Moon - Rockatones
Would You Rather - Kenneth Churchill & Lyrics
Another Chance - Goodfellows
I've Heard About You - Montclairs
Always On My Mind - Ray Stevens & Group
Casanove - Robert Portee
Hard Times - Royal Jokers

* * * * *

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten