vrijdag 11 september 2009

Rarest Of The Rare Vol 08



Oh Angel - Sinceres
Someday - Kenny & Johnny
Good Luck to the Lucy Girl - Dorells
Someone to Love - Mohawks (previously unreleased)
Wedding Bells are Gonna Ring - Gates
I Cross My Fingers - Uniques
What's Your Excuse - Charts
Why Do You Cry - Zilla Mays
My Life My Loved One - Incredible Upsetters
Oh Leave Me Alone - Baby Washington
Look the Other Way - Unknown Group (previously unreleased)
You're Cute - Parliaments
I Sit Alone - Jades
My Heart's On Fire - Dell-Tones
If I Say - Tips
A Fool is the Only One That Cries - Rocelles
When We Get Married - Teardrop Tears
Is It My Imagination - Jaynettes
I Didn't Know - Donny Marchand
Where All Lovers Meet - Invictors
Just Have To Live With It - D Washington & Dells (previously unreleased)
Our Winter Romance - Tippy Hubbard
Unforgettable You - Flintones
I Miss You - Silverlettes
Drip Drop - Tony Daniels
You Went Away - Sylvester Jones & Mighty Heartbreakers

* * * * *

1 opmerking: