zondag 20 september 2009

Rarest Of The Rare- Vol 14



The Girl of My Dreams - Columbus Pulsations
I'm Not Worthy Of Your Love - Fabulous Nu-Tones
Please Find My Love - Tommy Carver
04Show Me the Way - Signeals
05I Told Them - Flyers
Lost Love - Gene Davis
Buy A Van - Little Flatus & Dreamairs
Radiation Baby - Winds of Notre Dame
New Rockin baby - Chanteurs
Flossie Mae - Zereos
In Togetherness - Dellords
A Thousand Miles Away - Richard Dickson
If I - LeRoy Taylor
Sha Boom Bang - Decades
Come Back Betty - LC Steels
There Is Love - Johnny & Dell
You Are My Lonely One - George Green & Hamiltons
Day In Court - Varnells
Marnie - Themes
Where Has My Love Gone - Bubba Anderson
You're Everything To Me - Chase and Gene
Please Be Mine All Mine - Woddie Robinson
My My My - Sequence
This Is How I Feel - Messengers

* * * * *

1 opmerking:

  1. Thank you so much for all the wonderful music! You are my hero!
    - Sophie from Germany

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen