maandag 7 september 2009

Rarest Of The Rare Vol 5


Time After Time - Keynotes
Lover of Mine - Keytones
Just As You Are - Jack & Jill
Little Fool - Ivory Tones
Congratulations - Tammy James & Group
Nothin' - Twilighters
Rock With Me Marie - 5 Gents
I Never Told You - 5 Gents
Too Young - Little Joe Steele & Group
God Bless This Moment - Becky Cook & Ragmops
RoseMarie - 5 Chimes
I Will Always Love You - LC Steels & Group
Teenage Correl - Cole & Grandeurs
Joyce - Radiants
Carmen I Wish You Were Here - Matadors
Lovers Bells - Royal Boys
Mr Faith - Fitones
With All My Heart - Veneers
Round In Circles - Danny Marchand & Group
In the Still of the Night - Tony Dell & Group
Darling Believe Him - Charades
Love You Till the Day I Die - Heartbreakers
I Love You So - Kents
I said A Prayer - Tiny Tip & Tip Tops
This Is Goodbye - Ringleaders

* * * * *

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten