zaterdag 12 september 2009

Rarest Of The Rare Vol 09




Green For Go - Darts
What's This I Hear - David Gates
Keep the Magic - Shirley Gee & Halos
For Sentimental Reasons - Montereys
Two Kinds of People - Lucky Clark
Warm - Iridescents (acappella)
Impression - Danetta & Starlets
Cruisin' Baby - Rudy & Cruisers
Fool In Love - Veltones
Here I Am - Impacts
It Wasn't A Dream - Kalani Kealoha
I Promise - Bobolinks
Lullabye Serenade - Del-Los
Strong Love - Iridescents
Whispering Words of Love - Pop & Fideltones
Wrap My Heart In Velvet - Johnny Cole & Reptiles
My Love For You - Don Angelo & Group
What Do You Do When - Gary Lane & Mad Lads
I Met An Angel - Tommy Bedwell & Group
Dance - Dolphins
In the Still of the Night - Iridescents
Why Am I Crying - Daneal Derris & Group
I'm Sorry Dear - Don Angelo & Group
Endlessly - Four Uniques
My Angel - Viscounts V
To the Aisle - Bob Riley & Group

* * * * *

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten